Ambassador Hotel Jerusalem: Hotel Policies
Arrival and Departure Policy:
- Check-in Time: 13:00 Hours – Early arrival is subject to availability.
- Check-out Time: 12:00 Hours – Late Check-outs will be charged at half the daily rate, and subject to availability.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a Credit Card or Travel Agency.
- Guests are to show a valid credit card to cover the whole amount for the accommodation upon check-in. The Hotel keeps the right to pre-authorize credit cards upon arrival.
- Currency Accepted: U$D, Euro, NIS -Credit Card Accepted: Visa, Master Card, Amex, Diners – Money Exchange.
- Rates are per room, per night in USD, bed & breakfast board. Rates do not apply to groups.
- The rates shown are for tourists holding a foreign passport with an entry visa to the country. Locals are subjected by law to additional VAT charges (16%).
- Reservation must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date with no charge.
- One night stay will be charged for late cancellation or in case of no show.
- All Children under 2 years stay free of charge. A baby cot will be provided upon request at no extra charge.
- Children under 12 years sharing parents room is US $ 15.
- Children age 12 and older are charged with the Adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the adults’ check-box in the reservation system.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds / a baby cot in a room is 1.
24hrs Front Desk: Our management and staff will spare no effort in assuring that all your needs are met to your satisfaction. Your comfort is our main task so please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com. It will be our pleasure to assist with your inquiries.
Click here for Online Cancellation